“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” First Amendment of the United States Constitution 1791.
- Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission: The ERLC is dedicated to engaging the culture with the gospel of Jesus Christ and speaking to issues in the public square for the protection of religious liberty and human flourishing.
- Liberty Council: Defending Human Life, Protecting Marriage & Family and Advancing Religious Freedom
- Liberty Institute News
- Religious Liberty of Faith Family Coalition
- Family Research Council: Religious Liberty
- Concerned Women for America – Religious Freedom
- Religious Liberty and Expression Under Attack: Restoring America’s First Freedoms – by Jay Alan Sekulow
- Should Christians try to influence laws and politics? Read booklet on Why Christians Should Seek to Influence Government for Good by Wayne Gruden