President Donald Trump has been a champion of the rights of the unborn at least since 2015 when he announced he was running for president. But he has rarely expounded on his pro-life views in such vivid detail as he did during his State of the Union address on February 5th.
Shortly after the State of the Union address, the President held a private phone conference with select pro-life supporters across the nation. Here is a summary of that call by Craig Huey, a conservative small business owner , Bible teacher, and TV/ Radio commentator and founder of the Election Forum. His passion is to equip Christians with the right information so they can stand for religious liberties, political freedom, and economic prosperity.
You might also be interested in the blog post: Disturbing and Aggressive Push to Justify and Legalize Infanticide: 7 Facts Every Christian Must Know [Videos].
You can find more news and resources about Life here: from the beginning to the end. Life includes articles on Right to Life, abortion, euthanasia, end of life care, etc.
Local Life Partners:
- 40 Days for Life www.40daysforlife.com
- Abort 73 www.abort73.com
- Abortion Recovery www.abortionrecovery.org/
- Abortion Facts www.abortionfacts.com
- American Life League www.all.org
- Americans United For Life www.unitedforlife.org
- Care Net www.care-net.org
- Heartbeat International www.heartbeatinternational.org
- Life Dynamics www.lifedynamics.com
- Life Issues Institute (513) 729-3600 www.lifeissues.org
- National Institute of Family and Life Advocates www.nifla.org/
- National Right to Life (202) 626-8800 www.nrlc.org
- Priests For Life www.priestsforlife.org
- Prolife.Org www.prolife.org
- Psalm 139 Project https://psalm139project.org