There are many ways you can get involved.
You can donate to this growing ministry by designating an amount on your offering envelope or you can donate online. It’s quick, easy, and secure. This safe and flexible option is one of the easiest ways to give to Grand Strand Baptist Church designating the Salt & Light Ministry. Thank you for your support!
Donate Button here
The Salt & Light Ministry is a self-supporting ministry; we do not ask the Church to support us. We pay for this Website, paper, ink, videos, guest speakers, and other supplies out of your donations. Donating to our ministry should be an offering over and above your tithe to the Church.
Monthly Prayer & Action Meeting
We hold these meetings on the second Monday each month at 6:30 PM in F103 classroom. The meetings last from 60 to 90-minutes. Be sure to bring your Bible. The basic agenda includes the following items:
- Upcoming events.
- We’ll share information about topical issues and afford everyone an opportunity to take action by writing postcards.
- Share announcements and allow others to express opinions.
- Suggest books to read and encourage members to present a book review.
- Discuss biblical worldview training courses that are being offered.
- Find more volunteers and use this time to train them.
An agenda for the upcoming Prayer & Action meeting will be published on our site under this page a week before the meeting.
Other suggested ways you can get involved:
Currently under construction; check back soon.